How to OrderExpress Catering Spares is an on line store selling a huge range of commercial catering equipment spare parts.
If you've never ordered anything from Express Catering Spares before, there are Five easy ways to order.
1. Via the website using RBS World Pays secure payment system. You can pay on line using all major credit cards to include Debit Card, Access, Visa, MasterCard . Add the product to your shopping basket; this will then be highlighted green. You may add multiple products.
When you have chosen your products and are ready to check out Click the green highlighted area " click here to review basket/ checkout" this will then show you what you have in your shopping basket, you may remove it by pressing the red cross. Please check this is the correct model and size etc ( and it will fit through doors etc!)
When you are happy you can pick the method of payment i.e. World Pay Now you will have to fill in the form with the shipping details on, Please complete all areas it is important this is done and may delay delivery if it is not. A full VAT invoice will be sent to this address, If the Invoice address is different to the shipping address please email us.
When the form is completed press continue at the bottom of the page. Now you will directed to the website of the on line payment provider. Once you have successfully followed the instructions here you will directed back to fridge city to complete your order. Please note our on line payment methods are secure and details are not held on our site of your credit / debit card payments. We will receive confirmation immediately of a successful transaction. We will then be in contact with delivery details.
2. Phone order, we can process your order by phone using our secure payment system
3. Emailed Invoice with On line Secure Payment. We can email you an invoice with a link in the email, you click the link of which takes you to World Pay's secure payment page where you can pay the invoice.
4. Cheque posted, you can either email or ring us where we can process your order, then post us your payment. We realize some companies may not be able to pay on line using a credit or debit card. Goods will be dispatched when funds have cleared.
5. BACS. You can either email or ring us where we can process your order, goods will be dispatched when funds have cleared.
6. Account. Going to spend regularly? You may be able to open a credit account with us. Terms will have to be adhered to and credit reference checks will be made through an external Credit Reference Agency
Orders can be faxed to 0844 272 6178
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to email or ring us.
Phone- 0330 111 7705
Fax- 0844 272 6178